School let out early on Friday so Stephanie and I took the boys to the new springdale aquatic center. It was awesome! It has a big pool, a splash pad, some bigger slides and a gradual slope pool (where we stayed the whole time) with little slides and cute water animal sprinklers. I have to say I was honestly not expecting it to be very nice but it was very clean and well thought out. The shallow area had a little shade over it for the babies. I guess I was thinking back to the Texarkana rolling water days and how gross that was. Every time you swam there you came home with the party favor of an ear infection. It was 100% not like that thankfully. We will for sure be going back soon.
Now, let's talk about Stephanie and RDs baby ( or should I say toddler now) Hunter. He is fearless and such a ham!!! He wanted to slide, and slide and slide again. There was a little concrete divider between the shallow and deeper area. He got up there and danced-haha! He was stomping his feet, shaking his bottom and dancing away. It was so funny. My more cautious baby, Eli climbed to the top of the slide and then he backed down. He enjoyed watching Hunter slide, he also loved walking around the shallow area and splashing.
So if you haven't taken your kids there yet, you totally should give it a try.
Here are some cute pics.
Love,
Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment