Snips and Snails and Butler Tales: Gulley park          
                             
                    
         
          
                       
          
            

Friday, July 20, 2012

Gulley park

I cannot believe I have lived in Fayetteville for 13 years and I have never been to a gulley park free concert! I was reading Michelle Elliot's blog and she mentioned it recently and I have always wanted to go...I would just forget. Thankfully, Stephanie Daniels reminded me last Thursday and Eli and I went with she and Hunter while the daddy's were out of town. Eli LOVED it. He was so busy. I think he pet every dog there and walked at least a mile between all the people. He also attempted hula hooping which was really funny. We enjoyed getting to see everyone and our time with Stephanie and her family. We will for sure be attending more concerts in the park in the future. Here are some cute pics from the night.


"Tractors taste good!"

Eli "feeding" Hunter




This is what we did the WHOLE time.

Hunter is such a dancer!

Sweet belly!





Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment