Steven was in Alaska for work for a week so Eli and I did some fun Mama/Eli bonding time. We went to the farmers market where he would have joined a few bands if I had let him. I kind of just let him wonder as long as he wasn't in anyone's way. He loved it! We then went to hammontree (grilled cheese place) for lunch, then the park, then we went to dinner at the Goshen Schoolhouse cafe ( with a long nap in between). I try to keep Eli busy as much as possible, but man I am tired at the end of the day. Haha! For you single parents out there, I do not know how you do it. I am so thankful that Steven is such a hands on Dad. He really helps with Eli and I appreciate and love him so much. I cant imagine raising Eli without him.
We also got our new pottery barn chair in and Eli LOVES it. Like a typical man, he comes in the door from school and goes strait to his chair. It is sooooo cute! I need to figure out a way to have it "go away" for a few days to be monogrammed without him noticing. While playing in his chair, he started saying some more words; circle, octagon (a bold choice to try to say) and apple. He tries to repeat certain words I say and it is sooo cute. You can tell he wants to talk so bad.
Sunday was another fun filled day. We went shopping. I am still trying to figure out the challenge of keeping Eli in the buggy. We also had our friends Stephanie and her son Hunter come over to do an art project and eat pizza. I can't take credit for this idea (thank you pinterest) but I LOVE how it turned out. I am so excited for their family to break ground and start building out here. It will be so fun for our boys to grow up together. :)
Here are some pics from the weekend.
Love and enjoy,
Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







LOVE the art project, we saw that on pinterest! Yours turned out amazing!
ReplyDelete