Snips and Snails and Butler Tales: 4th of July fun!!!          
                             
                    
         
          
                       
          
            

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4th of July fun!!!


The 4th of July was so fun! We were so excited to go out to the lake withthe Lesters' and Pearcys'! Eli isn't too big of a fan of his life jacket, but Ithink he got used to it. We are starting to put it on him a little in the poolwhile we hold him. Hopefully we eventually can go to the lake without tearswhen we first put it on him. The first hour he really didn't want much to dowith anyone, but eventually, he wanted to ease in with Daddy and then I wasable to get in too. I think he really warmed up to the lake toward the end.Steven and I LOVE to "bob" in the lake. I cannot image a summerwithout bobbing so hopefully he will love it as much as we do eventually.

On pinterest (Steven wants to have a "pinervention" with me-HA), Isaw a cute craft of an American flag. So after we ate a yummy dinner, the kidspainted American flag's. I wish we had gotten a group shot, but they wererunning in all different directions. I taped off the lines and the area for thestarts and the kids finger painted the white space left. Eli likes to fingerpaint, but not for too long. I had to keep running and getting him and bringinghim back to the painting. Here are some cute kids of the kiddos in action.



Lake Fun!

Hudson and Eli "cleaning up" in the puddle

Eli Finger painting

Hudson and Ashley

Lexi's turned out really pretty!

Eden the artist.

Eli

Lexi and Ayden hard at work

Hudson the artist

They all turned out a little different, but here is how Eli's turned out. I think I am going to attempt to do white hand and foot prints on the blue. Cute HUH!




Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment