I have 3 parts to my blog. One is family happenings, another is Kaleidoscope (my fun hobby business) and the 3rd is called favorites. In the favorites section, I plan to put good recipes we try and good products I run across that I want to share.
Since we just went to the zoo in 105 degree weather, I want to promo an awesome product. We were in Home Depot and Steven stopped in his tracks and said "these are awesome!" He picked up this double pack tube like things and said "we HAVE to get this." To be honest I thought he was being a little dramatic and I saw $20 above the item and was thinking "seriously, this towel is supposed to stay cool after you pop or snap it...give me a break." To eat my words, these towels really do work. You wet them, ring them out, pop them and it immediately is cool. If it begins to get warm, pop it again and it is cool again. I am not sure how it works, but it does. We drapped them around our necks and wiped our faces with them all day. They would be perfect for staying to cool while working or playing outside these days. I can think of a few pregnant girls that should buy stock and wrap their bodies in these towels. You should totally buy some for your own personal use. Go to home depot or buy them here...
Enduracool-Towel
Here is a pic of the package...
Love,
Kristin
No comments:
Post a Comment